Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Favorites

A break from my transportation kick to bring you my five favorite things about snow days:

1. Sleeping in.
2. That awesome, "and now we take a break from our regularly scheduled programming" feeling. Regular life is having some technical difficulties...so let's all sit around in our PJs and play Memory.
3. I'm often inspired to take up outlandish and totally uncharacteristic house projects. Like: I made a sock doll yesterday. People! A sock doll!
4. Hot chocolate and cookies are obviously medical necessities.
5. The snow.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Totally with you. Except that since my office is in DC and I work from home, I have to do work anyway.

Melospiza said...

That IS one of the drawbacks of working from home. No scary commutes...but no excuse for AVOIDING a scary commute, either.