Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Favorites

My oldest threw up on the bus today. Rite of passage, right? Poor kid. (also: guilt. He said he felt dizzy this morning, but did I listen? No.)

Now I'm kind of feeling like sickness lurks around the corner. My throat is...not sore yet, but drippy, if you know what I mean.

So. A Friday Favorites post about the great things about being sick. Because feeling crummy sucks--but it's always nice to have an excuse to glug down some Nyquil (off brand, of course).

1. Sleeping in, taking naps, and more sleeping in general. This really only works if it's not a coughing cold.

2. Watching TV/ movies and feeling like this is good. This is exactly what I should be doing vs Don't you have some laundry you need to do? Only that laundry never goes away, does it? Damn.

3. Nyquil, benadryl, and etc. Duh.

Well, that's it. I hope this isn't a really involved cold. I also hope it isn't a big one for the coughing.

No comments: